Haircut Ideas?

7:11 pm Comments Tags:
Zoellas Hair is a good example of what I like - She can curl it or have it straight!


FINALLY!
The half term holidays have come and now i can sit back and relax without worrying about homework, and if i have everything in my bag! 

Although, I now want to get a hair cut as i haven't had one in a while. 


I have found a few hairstyles that i like (bellow) but i'm not quite sure which one to actually get. I am into the curly styles although I wont have time to do that everyday and so I need something that I can do pretty much anything with! For example be able to just brush it when i'm in a rush, curl it when i want something different every now and then or just the ability to do plats and pony tales.

I really like the blond straight one with a fringe and also some of the ones with curls. So i need some help in choosing. Please leave a comment bellow and tell me which ones you think will look great or recommend any that you have found on the internet or had yourself!

Thanks everyone!

...

Kianna Parsons

Blogger

My name is Kianna and I like Horse riding, blogging, watching YouTube and sleeping. I also love to take 1 or 2 selfies!.